Disney Parks has unveiled new Star Wars: The Last Jedi products which will benefit Lucasfilm’s Force for Change charity initiative. The product line includes a pin and shirts in both adults and kids sizes. Twenty-five percent of the retail sale price from each of these products will be donated to the U.S. Fund for UNICEF in support of UNICEF Kid Power, a program that uses the world’s first WEARABLE-FOR-GOOD to give kids the power to get active and save lives by earning points that unlock food packets for malnourished children around the world.
These items will debut in Booth 3463 at Star Wars Celebration in Orlando, Florida from April 13-16, 2017.
Following the event, select locations at Disney Parks listed below will carry these items through the summer. According to the Disney Parks Blog, These products will not be available on DisneyStore.com or the Shop Disney Parks app.
The merchandise locations that will carry the product is listed below:
Walt Disney World Resort
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios – Tatooine Traders and Star Wars Launch Bay
- Disney Springs – Star Wars Galactic Outpost and Once Upon A Toy
- Magic Kingdom – Merchants of Venus
- Disneyland – The Star Trader and Star Wars Launch Bay
- Downtown Disney – D-Street and World of Disney
To learn more about Star Wars: Force for Change, visit ForceForChange.com.