This past February at the D23 Expo in Japan, Disney announced that an Adventures by Disney Japan vacation would be offered in 2019. Today, Disney released more details about the itinerary for the upcoming trip to “The Land of the Rising Sun.” Guests joining the Adventures by Disney Japan vacation will be immersed in the cultures and traditions of the Japanese. So grab the passports, clear the schedules, and get ready for the adventure of a lifetime.
- Starting May 9th, guests may book reservations for this unique experience to the Asian continent.
- Adventures by Disney Japan vacation will begin its tours in 2019. The 11-day, 10-night itinerary is for the whole family and includes excursions that everyone will enjoy.
- Earlier today, Disney Parks Blog announced an itinerary for the upcoming trip that features stops in Kyoto and Tokyo.
- In Kyoto, guests will explore:
- Classical Buddhist temples
- Imperial palaces
- Shinto shrines
- Traditional wooden houses
- The magnificent Pure Water Temple
- The Fushimi Inari Shrine Kyoto
- Kyoto’s celebrated bamboo forest
- In Tokyo guests will:
- Visit the Sensoji Temple and Meiji Shrine
- Cruise on a riverboat through the heart of Tokyo
- Other incredible opportunities include:
- Biking through rural Japan
- Experiencing the wonder of samurai sword fighting
- Embracing the intriguing charm of a maiko’s dance performance
- Meeting local practitioners of the arts of Taiko drumming, origami and calligraphy
How to book:
- Those wanting to participate in this amazing Adventures by Disney Japan vacation can book their trip through:
Other Disney vacation announcements:
- In honor of Disney’s Animal Kingdom’s 20th anniversary, Adventures by Disney is offering a special trip to the land that inspired the park. Guests will have the honor of visiting South Africa with Joe Rhode and Dr. Mark Penning
- The Disney Cruise Line has partnered with talk show The Chew to offer guests The Chew Approved Port Adventures.