Although Pixar Pier won’t officially open at Disney California Adventure until June 23rd, today the Disney Parks Blog announced that Adorable Snowman Frosted Treats is now open for business.
- The ice cream spot — formerly Paradise Pier Ice Cream Company and Catch-a-Flave before that — is themed to Monsters Inc.
- In addition to the traditionally vanilla and chocolate soft-serve options, Adorable Snowman Frosted Treats also offers a non-dairy lemon offering, tying into a joke in the film.
- These treats are served either in a cup or cone.
- Elsewhere on the menu, the new location serves up a Pixar Pier Parfait (non-dairy lemon soft serve and blue raspberry frozen beverage) as well as the It’s Snow-Capped Lemon (non-dairy lemon soft serve with a “snow-cap” of white chocolate).
- Adorable Snowman Frosted Treats is one of several new food locations along Pixar Pier. Kiosks to come include Poultry Palace, Señor Buzz Churros, and Angry Dogs. Additionally, the Lamplight Lounge will open in the Cove Bar/Ariel’s Grotto spot this summer.
ICYMI — More from Pixar Pier and Pixar Fest
- Last week, Disney announced that Mickey’s Fun Wheel will be renamed Pixar Pal-A-Round (although Mickey’s mug with remain on the front) and offered a new look at some of the ride’s updated gondolas.
- Disney also shared pictures of Incredicoaster’s ride vehicles with their new skins and color schemes.
- Speaking of The Incredibles, when the Incredicoaster arrives this June, the superfamily will also get a new float in the popular Paint the Night parade, performing nightly at Disney California Adventure.
- Guests visiting Disney California Adventure will want to stop by the Blue Sky Cellar. This preview center highlights all of the exciting changes coming to Pixar Pier, including concept art, and working model roller coaster.
- In addition to the upcoming opening of Pixar PIer, the Disneyland Resort recently premiered its first ever Pixar Fest, which runs throughout the summer.