Disney and Coach have collaborated for many years giving Disney characters a chic upgrade while adding fun to the luxury brand. This year however, Coach is taking things in a new direction with their “dark” take on two fairy tale classics. Spooky Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs and Sleeping Beauty designs find their way onto Coach apparel and accessories. The new collection will be available online and in stores on May 14th.
- Earlier today, pop culture site, Highsnobiety reported on the Disney x Coach collaboration sharing pictures of the new items in the collection.
- In a continuing partnership with Disney, designers are Coach have created items for their capsule collection, Disney x Coach: “A Dark Fairy Tale.”
- Fans will notice the signature Coach print is embellished with patches inspired by Snow White and Sleeping Beauty. The designs are not limited to purses, but also include:
- Messenger Bags
- Retro Tee Shirts
- Lace up shoes
- Purse Straps
- Bag Charms
- Wallets and more
- This “Dark Fairy Tale” collection will be available to purchase on Monday, May 14th. Some items are available for preorder now.
- Prices range from $20-$1200.
Purses and Bags:
Crossbody bags and Clutches:
Apparel and Accessories:
What they’re saying:
Stuart Vevers, Coach Creative Director on the new collection: “I have always loved Disney – both the movies and the fantasy worlds created that have captured my imagination for many decades. It was fun to explore the darker side of these stories and mix Disney’s nostalgic charm with Coach’s creativity to bring my memories from these fairy tales to life within our world of accessories and ready-to-wear. The Disney spirit truly reinforces the new youthful perspective we are bringing to luxury at Coach.”
Select items from the Disney x Coach exclusive collection are available for preorder. Other accessories not pictured here are also availabe on Coach.com. The official release date for “A Dark Fairy Tale” is Monday, May 14th.