- Interactive photo booths
- Sneak peeks at the Toy Story Land concept art
- At select events, special guests will stop by the tour including a fan-created, life-size Pizza Planet Truck replica.
Mall Tour Dates:
- 5/19 & 5/20: Southern California/Brea Mall (Brea, CA)
- 6/2 & 6/3: Chandler Fashion Center (Chandler, AZ)
- 6/9 & 6/10: Mall of America (Bloomington, MN)
- 6/16 & 6/17: Orland Square (Orland Park, IL)
- 6/23 & 6/24: Altamonte Mall (Altamonte Springs, FL)
Play Big Sweepstakes:
BoxLunch is also hosting a giveaway for a 4-night/5-day Walt Disney World vacation. To enter visit Boxlunch.com/playbigsweeps.
BoxLunch Exclusive Merchandise: In addition to the nationwide mall tour, BoxLunch will also release a curated selection of exclusive Toy Story Land merchandise, featuring limited edition collectibles and apparel. Key items coming to BoxLunch stores and BoxLunch.com include:
- Toy Story Land Edition Green Army Man Funko Pop! – The sold out Green Army Man collectible returns with a special metallic colorway and Toy Story Land branding for a limited release at BoxLunch. This Funko Pop! debuts at the first Toy Story Land Mall Tour stop at the Brea Mall on May 19 and 20, before releasing at all BoxLunch stores and BoxLunch.com in the following weeks.
1 of 6
- Official Disney Park Trading Pin Series – BoxLunch presents a limited series of Toy Story Land pins, including characters such as Woody, Buzz Lightyear, Slinky Dog, Jessie, a trio of Aliens and Rex the Dinosaur. All designs are authentic official Disney Parks Pin Trading pins.
1 of 3
- Toy Story Land Apparel Capsule – A trio of BoxLunch-exclusive shirts release just in time for Toy Story Land’s opening day, including a retro-style ringer top, heather grey logo tee and a Wheezy & Mr. Mike graphic tee.