Give Kids the World has announced a limited series of Behind the Themes tours. These special tours will answer the question that amusement parks fans have been asking for years, “how do they that?” The best part is all ticket sales will benefit Give Kids the World Village, a nonprofit “storybook” resort in Central Florida.
- Give Kids the World is hosting a limited Behind the Themes tour series that examines the magic and creativity behind amusement park attractions. Guests will see first-hand how theme-park magic becomes real.
- Get an exclusive look at state-of-the-art attraction technologies created by renowned ride manufacturers and theme park innovators.
- Discover how your favorite rides are created and built! Explore the artistic and mechanical wizardry behind the most exciting attractions on earth including those found in Orlando and around the world.
- Tickets for each event are $50 and includes facility tour and on-site lunch. All ticket sales help Give Kids The World Village provide dream vacations for critically-ill children and their families.
Available tours for 2018:
- Sally Corporation (June, 30th at 10:30 am): Founded in 1977, Sally Corporation began as an animatronic production company to help market corporate brands in a unique and entertaining way. Since then, Sally has evolved into the world’s leading designer and manufacturer of animatronics and so-called “dark rides” — indoor rides that carry guests past a series of sets.
- Bob’s Space Racers (August 22nd at 10:00 am): Bob’s Space Racers offers over 40 years of experience providing games and management services throughout the world. Since 1971, when they developed Whac-A-Mole, Bob’s Space Racers have been creating new and exciting games.
- Skyline Attractions (September 15th at 10:00 am): Based in Orlando, Skyline Attractions strives to be the premier manufacturer of quality, American-built rides. The company sold its Skywarp, one of the amusement industry’s most anticipated new attractions, to Six Flags Discovery Kingdom in Vallejo, CA, which is set to open this year as Harley Quinn Crazy Coaster.
More about Give Kids the World:
- Give Kids the World is a non profit organization based in Central Florida that provides families and individuals a unique retreat at their “storybook” resort. Children diagnosed with critical illnesses can come enjoy place built just for them and their families.
- While the Village is full of exciting activities, games, themed play areas, and characters, they also help families enjoy all that Central Florida has to offer. This includes trips to Walt Disney World, Sea World, Universal Studios Orlando, and other family friendly locations.
- Give Kids the World Village remains the wonderful place it is thanks to donations and volunteers. You can join their team of volunteers and bring joy to children and their families.