Dark Horse has announced that they will be releasing Disney Princess: Jasmine’s New Pet, an original graphic novel for young readers inspired by the animated Disney’s Aladdin.
Jasmine loves Rajah, her new tiger cub. But living in the palace has rules, and Rajah finds them difficult to follow! He ruins pillows with his claws, knocks over potted plants, chases the palace peacock, and wakes Jasmine in the middle of the night with his yowling. If Jasmine can’t teach Rajah to behave better, her father the Sultan will send Rajah away to live with someone else! Jasmine and Rajah have just a week to learn how to follow the rules together.
- Created by award-winning writer and illustrator Nidhi Chanani
- Graphic novel also includes story-related activities and special features
- Goes on sale October 10, 2018
- The graphic novel is 48-pages
- The retail price is $7.99
- Jasmine’s New Pet is currently available for preorder on Amazon and at your local comic shop.