Disney’s Animal Kingdom will be starting a “stroller parking pilot” in an effort to make it easier for guests to find their strollers after experiencing select shows and attractions.
As part of this pilot, new stroller parking zones will be introduced at the following experiences:
- Kilimanjaro Safaris
- It’s Tough to be a Bug
- Kali River Rapids
- Finding Nemo – The Musical
- Festival of the Lion King
- Wildlife Express Train
- Rivers of Light
How Does It Work:
- Guests who are renting strollers at Disney’s Animal Kingdom will receive a specialty tag at the time of rental
- Those who bring in their own stroller will receive a tag when they visit their first show or attraction participating in the pilot.
- Tags will be colored and will correspond with one of three newly-designated stroller parking zones at each participating show and attraction.
- While strollers may be moved within that zone, they will remain within the designated zone
- Those that park their stroller without a tag, will have their stroller moved to the nearest zone and receive a tag.
More About the Pilot:
- At this time, it is only happening at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- No end date was given for the pilot
- Those returning to Disney’s Animal Kingdom can reuse their previous tag or receive a new one