Disneyland Paris is getting ready to have a literal “super” summer. Several Marvel Avengers are about to make their way to the Walt Disney Studios Park for the first ever Summer of Heroes. But seeing the protectors of our Earth is not the only thing to get excited about. Disneyland Paris has announced their special food offerings for the event and this grand menu is a hero in its own right.
- Disneyland Paris has introduced their menu and special offerings for their Summer of Heroes. These include themed beverages, snacks, and meals.
- Guests will be able to enjoy theses items in Walt Disney Studios Park and at Hotel New York and Disney Village bars.
- Select items and experiences will only be offered at Disney’s Hotel New York — which, incidentally, will be undergoing a Marvel transformation in the coming years.
Boost your super powers with a vitality cocktail served in an Iron Man Sipper!
- The Invincible – non alcoholic cocktail made with orange juice, raspberry and strawberry nectar, and cherry syrup. For an additional 1€ you can add a souvenir light up cube that will make your drink glow!
Power through the day with a meal (menu) fit for a hero! Menus are complete meals that come with an entree, choice of side and or dessert, and a non-alcoholic beverage. Here’s a sample of Menu option #4:
- Spider-Web Burger –Charolais Beef, cheese, bacon, and barbecue sauce
- Mighty Cheese Fries or Side Salad
- Smash Dessert: strawberry mousse with fromage frais (soft cheese)
Guests also have the option to order snacks and desserts in the park.
- Groot Bread – Sweet bread with onion, cheese, and bacon
- Groot Shortbread Chocolate – Chocolate and hazelnut filled shortbread cookie
- Groot Shortbread Raspberry – Raspberry filled shortbread cookie
- The Shield Shortbread – Shortbread cookie with Captain America Shield topping
- Iron Man Shortbread – Shortbread cookie with Iron Man topping
- Infinity Beignets – Chocolate and hazelnut filled donuts with choice of Shield or Spider-Man topping
- Spider Bite – Candy Apple
- Baby Groot Sipper
- Iron Man Sipper
- Infinity Gauntlet Sipper
- Black Panther Ice Cream – Coconut ice cream in a cone
- American Super Hero Cupcake (Captain America) – Chocolate cupcake with red, white, and blue icing
- American Super Hero Cupcake (Hulk) – Vanilla and pistachio cupcake with green and purple icing
- Hero Cake – raspberry and white chocolate ganache
- Hero Cake – sour cherry
The Manhattan Restaurant at Disney’s Hotel New York will offer speciality themed beverages and the exclusive Iron Man mug. Their beverage menu includes:
- Aperitifs and Kirs
- Spirits and Liquors
- Select beers and spirits from New York
And finally, a Super Hero Character Buffet is being offered at the Manhattan Restaurant at Disney’s Hotel New York. Guests will be able to interact with the Avengers at this exclusive experience.
Guests can experience Disneyland Paris’ Summer of Heroes from June 10th through September 30th.