That Super family you keep hearing all about, they aren’t going anywhere. In fact they’re coming to you in the form of Augmented Reality (AR) Stickers. The good folks at Pundint Stickers have combined their awesome powers to bring smartphone users some pretty incredible stickers.
- Pundit Stickers have added the Parr family, aka the Incredibles to their app.
- The Incredibles 2 sticker pack is exclusive to Pundit Stickers and free to use. It consists of six AR stickers that fans can place in their camera, plus nine animated stickers compatible with any messaging app.
- Users can access the new AR stickers on their smart devices and watch the heroes come to life. Pundit Stickers’ app is free to download and is available in the App Store and the Google Play Store.
- Augmented reality uses the camera on smart devices to provide the background and then inserts moving character stickers on the screen.
- The stickers include:
- Jack-Jack shooting lasers to protect his cookie
- Violet stealthily weaving in and out of invisibility
- The entire family jockeying for the TV remote
- From Pundit Stickers: “The everyday world is about to get incredible with the launch of Incredibles 2 AR and animated stickers on Pundit Stickers, the largest sticker search engine in the world. With Pundit Stickers for iOS and Android devices, users can search through millions of the best animated, static, and even AR stickers to share on any app. With Pundit Stickers’ search engine and universal keyboard app, users can quickly and easily search for the perfect sticker in a database of nearly two million stickers, with new stickers trending by the minute. As Pundit Stickers is building the platform to be the go-to destination for users to find stickers, official sticker packs from some of the biggest names in entertainment like Disney will be launching regularly- paving the way for the world’s favorite characters to live in users’ messaging & camera experiences.”
More from Pundit Stickers:
- Earlier this year, Pundit Stickers released several DuckTales AR Stickers in honor of the first every Duck Week. Disney Channel’s Instagram even hosted at DuckTales challenge using the Stickers.
More Incredibles 2:
- This past weekend Incredibles 2 broke box office records by bringing in an impressive $182.68 million on its opening weekend. The previous record holder was Finding Dory with $135 million in 2016.