Those who’ve been watching Freeform’s Disney Fairy Tale Weddings, knows that there’s nothing quite as special as a Disney Wedding. From dozens of gorgeous locations, and incredible backdrops to romantic settings, and exquisite menus each wedding is its own magic. It’s about to get more magical! This past Monday, Disney Fairy Tale Weddings aired an episode featuring a couple exchanging vows in front of the Tree of Life at Disney’s Animal Kingdom. And now, in true Disney form, they’re opening the iconic spot to everyone.
- Disney is now offering three new wedding locations at the Walt Disney World Resort where couples can exchange their vows.
- These romantic venues are the perfect place for happy couples looking to “tie the knot” at Walt Disney World Resort. With magical locations inside theme parks and across the resort, Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings & Honeymoons make that special day truly unforgettable.
New and Exciting Venues for Incredible Weddings:
- Tree of Life at Disney’s Animal Kingdom – The iconic centerpiece of Disney’s Animal Kingdom serves as the picture-perfect backdrop for a memorable wedding. Lush trees and exotic flowers surround the space, creating an enchanted setting.
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground – The resort’s 750 acres of pine forest make for a rustic, yet elegant location for a fun and adventurous wedding. Couples can enjoy the timeless beauty of nature in an open-air space with breathtaking views of Seven Seas Lagoon.
- The Chinese Theatre at Disney’s Hollywood Studios – The glitz of Hollywood Boulevard helps set the stage for a glamorous wedding. The Chinese Theatre makes an elegant and unique backdrop when couples exchange vows.
Limitless Venue Options:
- Disney’s Wedding Pavilion, located steps away from Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, is the crown jewel of Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings ceremony locations. Guests are treated to enchanting views of Cinderella Castle while the couple exchanges their vows in a fairy-tale setting. Inside this picturesque venue, couples will find white pews, vaulted ceilings and a wall of arched windows with seating for up to 250 guests.
Other locations include unique areas at all four theme parks, as well as ballrooms, restaurants and more at many of the luxurious resort hotels on property.
Options Beyond Walt Disney World Abound:
Walt Disney World Resort is just one of the destinations that offers Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings & Honeymoons. Other options include:
- Disneyland Resort in California