Just last week Walt Disney Studios Park at the Disneyland Paris Resort hosted their second annual Electroland festival. The event brings world class DJ’s to the park for a weekend of music and entertainment. Don’t worry if you missed out on this year’s event. Disneyland Paris has announced that Electroland will return in 2019.
- Disneyland Paris Resort has announced that their Electroland weekend event will return again in 2019 and will feature even more music, fireworks, attractions, and projections.
- Electroland is a great way for guests and music lovers to enjoy incredible entertainment from their favorite artists and DJ’s while surrounded by Disney magic.
What they’re saying:
- Gustavo Branger, Vice-President Disney Business Solutions & Special Events, Disneyland Paris: “Electroland is a unique experience for music lovers and Disneyland Paris fans alike. It’s an opportunity to enjoy a world-class music festival in a one-of-a-kind setting. Electroland is part of a growing list of upcoming special events like the runDisney weekend, Disney Loves Jazz Festival and Rendez-vous Gourmand that attract both new and repeat guest. These events give them the opportunity to enjoy their favorite resort in a brand-new way.”
- DJ Henri PFR: “Playing in a Disney park would be a dream come true for anyone. Getting the chance to be on this huge stage in front of the crowd with Mickey ears (…) It was so great.”
- DJ Klingande: “Electroland is a dream like no other. The setting, the decorations (…) It’s crazy. I had an awesome day hanging out at the park too. I’d love to do it again.”
- DJ Bob Sinclar: “The organization was unbelievable. There were 8,000 people tonight, families and kids (…) It was extraordinary. Robin Schulz, Klingarde, Afrojack (…) It was a great line-up and I was proud to represent Mickey and France in front of all of Europe. Bravo!”
- DJ Mosimann: “It was an incredible experience, with such great energy. It was even too short. Electroland put stars in my eyes, with lots of love (…) And electro, of course!”
- Lovely Laura & Ben Santiago: “It was absolutely amazing. It was our first time in a Disney park. I never went as a child, so I was excited. So playing here was just a whole experience. A dream come true.”
- DJ Afrojack: “It’s very special. I’ve always been a fan of Disneyland, and being able to play here is a combination of dreams coming true. The audience was hard party people that jumped a lot. I never dared to expect something like that. It was une grande fête.”
- DJs Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike: “This is a very cool set up to play. The backdrop with the Tower of Terror, the Hulk (…) It looks great, it’s insane. It’s fun and it’s an excuse to go to a carnival and have a great party. So I love the concept. It’s genius. It’s Disney madness.”
Electroland 2018 highlights:
- On Friday June 29th, four top DJs took to the stage in Walt Disney Studios Park to spin classic mixes and new hits alike including:
- Belgium’s Henri PFR
- French phenomenon Klingande
- The legendary Bob Sinclar (Love Generation and World, Hold On)
- Crowds danced the night away while amazing special effects were projected on the Hollywood Tower Hotel attraction.
- The evening closed out with the German superstar Robin Schulz (Sugar and OK) and a surprise visit from two of Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy: Star-Lord and Gamora.
- Electroland continued into a second night, featuring:
- British saxophonist Lovely Laura and her DJ husband Ben Santiago.
- Switzerland’s Mosimann,
- Holland’s Afrojack
- Superstar duo Dimitri Vegas and Like Mike.
- Fans of The Avengers were even treated to an unexpected appearance on stage from Loki and his brother Thor.
Electroland will return to Walt Disney Studios at the Disneyland Paris Resort in 2019.