According to a report from ABC News Affiliate WFTV 9 in Orlando, a man has died in an industrial accident at Walt Disney World.
- Around 9:18 am someone called 911 to report that a man in his late 30’s was unconscious and unresponsive.
- The call came from 1153 Century Drive, near Disney’s Pop Century Resort.
- The man has now been identified to The Orlando Sentinel as 33-year-old Juan Alberto Ojeda.
- Ojeda was pronounced dead at the scene by Reedy Creek Fire Department.
- No cause for his death has been given at this time.
- Walt Disney World President, George A. Kalogridis offered his condolences in a statement, saying, ““All of us at Walt Disney World Resort are deeply saddened today by the loss of one of our Cast Members. Our thoughts and concerns are with his family, friends, and fellow co-workers.”
- The Orange County Sheriff’s Office is currently investigating the situation.