This past weekend, Marvel’s Ant-Man and the Wasp (or Ant-Man et La Guêpe) held its European premiere at the Walt Disney Studios Park next to Disneyland Paris.
- Stars Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Michael Douglas, and Hannah John-Kamen along with director Peyton Reed appeared at the premiere.
- Lucky fans were able to line the red carpet and catch a glimpse of their favorite heroes.
- Ant-Man and the Wasp debuted atop the domestic box office two weekends ago, taking in $75 million in its first three days.
- Meanwhile, Ant-Man et La Guêpe will officially open in France on July 18th after its release was reportedly delayed due to the World Cup (which France won yesterday).
- Check out photos and video of the premiere below:
Marvel’s Ant-Man and the Wasp is now playing.