Fans of Marvel’s Cloak & Dagger, which airs on Freeform, have reason to celebrate as the network has just announced it’s renewed the show for a second season.
- The announcement came at tonight’s panel at the ever-popular San Diego Comic-Con, which features stars Olivia Holt, Aubrey Joseph, Emma Lahana and Ally Maki as well as with executive producers Joe Pokaski and Jeph Loeb.
- There is was declared that Cloak & Dagger will return with a new 10- episode season in spring 2019.
- Meanwhile, the show’s first season is drawing to a close, with the penultimate episode set to air July 26th.
- If you haven’t seen the show, be sure to check out FanBoy’s review.
- And be sure to stay tuned to Laughing Place for more news from the San Diego Comic-Con.