At Universal Orlando Resort’s annual Halloween Horror Nights events guests will experience terrifying encounter after terrifying encounter, and this year will be no different. In fact, 2018 boasts the most frights ever with 10 haunted house offerings and several original concepts including Seeds of Extinction.
- Today, Universal Orlando Resort revealed the next terrifying, original content haunted house coming to Halloween Horror Nights 2018 –Seeds of Extinction. It is one of 10 haunted houses that guests will experience at this year’s event.
- Seeds of Extinction places guests on Earth moments after a meteor has hit, causing immediate mass destruction across the entire planet.
- Guests will come face-to-face with horrific, humanoid plants, strangling vines, deadly blooms and more. They will have no place to hide as they find a way to escape the invasive vegetation overtaking the place they once called home.
- Long time fans will also recognizes nods to previous Horror Nights throughout the Seeds of Extinction haunted house.
About Seeds of Extinction:
- “In this original story, a cataclysmic meteor has struck Earth, causing humans to become extinct, and something monstrous to take root. The virulent growth has swept across the planet, covering everything and choking out civilization within moments, creating a tableau of what once was. What appears to be a lush and green graveyard hides the most terrifying and hungry meat eaters. Predatory plants of all species use strangling vines, razor-sharp thorns, and poisonous pollens to encroach from all sides as you invade this new world.”
Good to know:
- The Seeds of Extinction haunted house may be too intense for young children and is not recommended for children under the age of 13.
- No costumes or masks allowed.
More Halloween Horror Nights news:
- This year, guests will have the chance to journey back to the 1980’s where they’ll come face to deadly flower head with predatory Demogorgons. That’s right, this gateway to Hawkins, Indiana also leads to the Upside Down and Stranger Things inspired mazes.
- Another original concept haunted house coming to this year’s event, is the Carnival Graveyard: Rust in Pieces. Guests will encounter carnies out for their fun-filled revenge in this terrifying new attraction.