Gents, pull out your suspenders and bowties, ladies, grab those flapper dresses and kitten heels and head on over to The Edison for a Gatsby inspired event. The restaurant is celebrating the wonderful music and spirt of the 1920’s jazz era and guests are invited to join in the fun.
- Indulge your senses during A Gatsby Evening at The Edison at Disney Springs on Sunday, September 2nd. Doors will open at 7:30 pm.
- Guests will enjoy live entertainment, dancing, music, and of course delightful delicacies and libations during this fabulous event.
- Tickets are $75 per person plus tax and gratuity and can be purchased through the Patina Group website.
- Guests are encouraged to dress in their best flapper attire and jazzed up 1920s style suits to dance the night away.
- Those in attendance will revel in the VIP treatment as they set foot on the red carpet and enter the opulent party setting.
- The evening will be full of fun surprises including:
- “Flairtenders” serving swanky spirits
- Flying aerial champagne performers
- Flapper dancers
- Cigar rollers
- A Live band
- Stilt walkers and more!
- The Edison’s beverage partners will also provide samples throughout the evening along with tasty passed hors d’oeuvres and with The Edison’s full food & beverage menu for purchase.