Things at the LEGOLAND Florida Resort just got a little bit spookier. That’s because the popular Brick-or-Treat Halloween event is returning this October! Guests of all ages will be able to enjoy the fightingly fun festivities that include character meet and greets, trick or treating and more.
- LEGOLAND will once again host the Brick-or-Treat event at their Florida Resort this October. Guests can enjoy family friendly activities, games, and trick or treating during one of nine event nights.
- Brick-or-Treat features a lineup of kid-friendly, Halloween fun! No extra ticket is required to enjoy a brand-new show, loads of candy along a uniquely LEGO trick-or-treating trail, interactive character meet-and-great experiences, a fireworks spectacular and much more.
- This year, a pair of curious trick-or-treaters will sing, dance and chant their way through solving “A Candy-Coated Curse,” a new show on the LEGO City Stage – showing on event dates only!
- LEGO Spider Lady will make her Brick or Treat debut, and will be weaving webs of fun inside LEGO Kingdoms.
- Guests can sip in spooky style with an event-themed Coca-Cola Freestyle collector’s cup, indulge in Pumpkin Spice Granny’s Apples Fries and nibble on a variety of Halloween-themed snacks.
- The Be-A-Minifigure Costume Shop will is back for 2018 and offers more than 20 LEGO minifigure outfits for boys and girls allowing kids to dress up as their favorite LEGO characters. Guests who spend $50 will receive a special gift-with-purchase item, LEGO Penguin Girl Snow Hut. The seasonal retail shop is available for a limited time only.
- Each Brick-or-Treat date* will conclude with a ghostly show featuring the “Tale of Pirates’ Cove,” and a Halloween fireworks spectacular in the skies above Lake Eloise. Wear a complimentary pair of viewing glasses for a brick-tastic LEGO twist! *Except for Wednesday, October 31*
2018 Brick or Treat Dates:
Guests can enjoy the Brick-or-Treat festivities on the following days with valid general admission. Tickets to LEGOLAND can be purchased here.
- October 6-7 (Saturday & Sunday, 10 am-8 pm)
- October 13-14 (Saturday & Sunday, 10 am-8 pm)
- October 20-21 (Saturday & Sunday, 10 am-8 pm)
- October 27-28 (Saturday & Sunday, 10 am-8 pm)
- October 31 (Wednesday, 10 am-7 pm)
Staying the night at the LEGOLAND Hotel is getting a lightly-frightful touch with Halloween-themed rooms. Guests will be able to boo-k a night – or two – beginning August 20 by calling 1-888-690-5346.