An Exclusive Disney Vacation Club pop-up shop has made its way to Disney Springs. The new shop will be available to DVC members now through September 3rd.
- A Disney Vacation Club pop-up shop has made its debut at Disney Springs. The store can be found at the Market co-op.
- According to the Disney Parks Blog, this is the first time ever that Disney had introduced a pop-up shop at Disney Springs focusing exclusively on the Disney Vacation Club.
- Members will discover a wide range of new items, including new patterns for Dooney & Bourke handbags, new designs for Member MagicBands, pins, apparel, accessories, and more.
- DVC members will be able to browse and purchase the unique Vacation Club themed merchandise, and can also use their DVC Members discount on qualifying items.
- The store is open now through September 3rd.