The D23 Expo will return to Southern California next August and tickets are about to go on sale. All Disney fans are invited to attend this biennial event that celebrates everything Disney!
- D23 has announced that tickets for their biennial Expo will go on sale next Thursday, August 23rd. Tickets will be available at different price points for D23 Gold members and non D23 Gold members as well as early bird pricing for Gold members.
- Starting on August 23 fans will be able to purchase single day tickets or full event (all 3-days) tickets here.
- The D23 Expo will take place August 23-25, 2019 at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim California.
- D23 Gold Member tickets:
- Early bird 3-day tickets: $177
- After November 20th: $219
- Early bird single day tickets: $67
- After November 20th: $79
- Early bird 3 day child tickets (3-9 years old): $125
- After November 20th: $164
- Single day child tickets (3-9 years old): $49
- After November 20th: $59
A limited number of VIP Sorcerer Packages for D23 Expo 2019 will be available exclusively to both D23 Gold and Gold Family Members at $2,500 per ticket. The Sorcerer Package includes a three-day admission ticket with a commemorative Sorcerer credential; reserved seating at presentations; a preview day with a tour of the show floor and advance shopping opportunities; a Haunted Mansion-themed welcome reception; a packed D23 Expo gift pack, including an exclusive bag provided by D23 Expo 2019 sponsor American Tourister, and more. Members can purchase up to two Sorcerer tickets. Additional details and a complete list of Sorcerer Package benefits are highlighted at D23expo.com.
Non D23 Gold Member tickets:
- 3-day tickets: $249
- Single day tickets: $89
- Child tickets (3-9 years old): $185
- Single day child tickets (3-9 years old): $69
Discounted hotel and Disneyland Resort park tickets are available to all Expo ticket purchasers. For more information on tickets and the ticket prices for Gold Members and general admission, visit D23expo.com.
About the D23 Expo:
- The largest Disney fan event in the world, D23 Expo celebrates all the wonderful worlds of The Walt Disney Company under one roof, focusing on film, television, theme parks, products, online, music, live entertainment, and more including:
- Star Wars
- D23 Expo 2019 marks the sixth biennial Expo held in Anaheim.
- The will celebrate the past, present, and future of Disney with signature entertainment, celebrity appearances, panels, presentations, sneak peeks, and immersive experiences.
- A massive show floor will feature exhibits, shopping, and photo opportunities from all across Disney and its partners.
- D23 Expo 2019 marks the return of fan favorites, including:
- Disney Legends Awards Ceremony, honoring the talented men and women who have made indelible contributions to the Disney legacy
- An all-new exhibit from the Walt Disney Archives
- Talent Central, where fans can meet their favorite Disney stars
- A daily parade on the show floor
- D23 Gold and Gold Family Members will also be entitled to special benefits throughout the weekend including exclusive discounts and offers at select Disney retail and partner locations; a commemorative gift; and limited priority queueing for Hall D23 and the Expo Arena.
- 2019 will also see the return of the Mousequerade costume contest with actress Yvette Nicole Brown and fashion designer Ashley Eckstein returning as judges for the popular event, which includes dozens of eye-popping creations from fans around the world.
- In addition, the D23 Expo 2019 Design Challenge will be themed to the popular Haunted Mansion, which first opened at Disneyland in 1969 and will be celebrating its 50th anniversary next year.
- Fans are encouraged to create ghoulishly delightful designs, from paintings and drawings to sculptures and models, inspired by the beloved attraction and its 999 happy haunts.
- Twenty-three pieces of finalist artwork will be on display throughout the D23 Expo weekend at a gallery on the show floor. The winning artist will be chosen prior to the start of the D23 Expo and will receive a cash prize of $2,300.
- Details for Mousequerade and the Design Challenge will be revealed this fall.
- D23 Expo 2019 will showcase all of the latest stars in the Disney universe. In 2017, celebrity appearances included Oprah Winfrey, Reese Witherspoon, Whoopi Goldberg, Jordan Fisher, Robert Downey Jr., Mark Hamill, Kristen Bell, Chris Hemsworth, Mandy Moore, and the stars of Disney’s Descendants.
- Additionally, Disney executives and creative talent came together to deliver special presentations, announcements, and experiences to Disney fans throughout the three-day extravaganza.
For the latest news and updates about D23 Expo 2019, visit D23expo.com.