Guests visiting Magic Kingdom during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party can enjoy a variety of Halloween treats throughout the evening. Whether they prefer sweet or savory foods, there’s something for everyone.
- The Disney Parks Blog shared first look at the special Halloween foods available to guests during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. Treats include tasty sweets and savory bites that will satisfy tastebuds.
- Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party will be held on select nights starting August 17–October 31st.
- Can’t make it to a Halloween Party? Not to worry, select treats will be available to all guests during their Magic Kingdom visit. However, some treats will only be available during select party dates.
- Here’s a look at some of the goodies available for purchase during the Halloween season:
Party Night Exclusive Treats
- Hades Nachos – Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Café (available on party nights only)
Black bean nacho chips topped with fiery buffalo chicken and choice of toppings from the topping bar.
- Muenster Smash Burger – Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café (available on party nights only)
The Muenster Smash Burger is served on a black bun with Muenster cheese, tater tots, and Sriracha aïoli.
- Pumpkin Cheesecake – Main Street Bakery (available on party nights only)
A gluten-friendly, Pumpkin Cheesecake served with gluten-friendly vanilla pecan cake, caramel glaze and topped with a chocolate Mickey Pumpkin
- Treats at the Cider House (available on party nights only)
The Cider House (Golden Oak Outpost) is serving up apple cider, warm caramel-stuffed pretzel and cinnamon donuts. The perfect combination to make a frighteningly sweet snack!
- Jack Skellington Cake Push Pop – Sleepy Hollow (available on party nights only)
Layered with chocolate cake, vanilla buttercream, white chocolate and dark chocolate crispy pearls, dark chocolate curls, and a white chocolate Jack Skellington piece, this dessert is sure to please!
- Oogie Boogie Meringue – Gaston’s Tavern (available on party nights only)
Pomegranate-cherry gelée and gummy worms topped with glow-in-the-dark meringue AND it’s gluten-friendly!
- Madame Leota Dessert – Liberty Square Market (available on party nights only)
The Madame Leota Dessert is a vanilla tart shell filled with toasted marshmallow pastry crème and topped with crispy pearls, chocolate, and a hard candy garnish.
- Hitchhiking Ghost Dessert – Aloha Isle (available on party nights only)
A Doom Buggy-inspired cream puff filled with cookies and cream mousse and topped with a chocolate piece featuring the Hitchhiking Ghosts.
Party Night Exclusives Coming in October
- Worms & Dirt – Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Café (available on party nights only; available daily starting October 1)
The Worms & Dirt chocolate pudding is topped with gluten-friendly cake crumbs, gummy worms, and a chocolate grave stone.
- Zero Waffle Sundae – Sleepy Hollow (available on party nights only; available daily starting October 1)
Tasty pumpkin waffles featuring the lovable pup are served with vanilla ice cream, sprinkles, and a caramel drizzle.
Other Halloween Treats
- No-So-Poison Apple Cupcake – Main Street Bakery (available daily through October 31)
A spiced “apple” cupcake with pecan crunch and buttercream.
- Halloween Cinnamon Roll – Main Street Bakery (available daily through October 31)
Mickey-shaped cinnamon roll topped with icing and a chocolate spider web.
- Minnie Witch Brownie – Casey’s Corner (available daily through October 31)
This decadent brownie is topped with a white chocolate piece featuring Minnie Mouse, dressed in her Halloween best!
- Candy Corn Milkshake – Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies (available daily through October 31)
This year the candy corn milkshake promises to be the perfect Halloween treat – it’s topped with cotton candy and a Mickey-shaped marshmallow.
- Candy Corn Ice Cream – Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies (available daily through October 31)
Candy corn soft-serve ice cream will be available as a cone or sundae!
- Maleficent Dessert – Storybook Treats (available daily through October 31)
The Maleficent Dessert has arrived at Storybook Treats! Lime soft-serve in a black waffle cone and topped with purple sugar and chocolate horns.
- Popcorn – Various Popcorn Carts Throughout the Park
All Walt Disney World Resort 2018 Halloween Premium and Base Popcorn Buckets are refillable during your length of stay for $1.75 per refill.