One of Walt Disney’s most ambitious projects would never move beyond the design stages as originally envisioned. Long before it was a theme park, EPCOT was intended to be a community that housed families and businesses and explored and developed the newest technologies. A new documentary, Walt Disney – Master of Dreamers will highlight Walt’s biggest vision as told by some of those closest to him, his imagineers.
- This October, Director Tony Cortese will be holding “An Evening with Disney Legends,” an event in Anaheim, California that will include a panel discussion between Bob Gurr, Rolly Crump, Jeff Barnes, Sam Gennawey and Garner Holt.
- The gentlemen will explore Walt Disney’s journey from the 1964-65 New York World’s Fair through the opening of Epcot and Walt Disney’s unique leadership style that inspired his team of imagineers to complete his last big idea after his untimely death in 1966.
- An Evening with Disney Legends will be held on Saturday, October 13 from 5pm –10 pm at the Highway 39 Event Center in Anaheim. Tickets are on sale now. VIP Meet & Greet tickets are also available and will allow guests to sit at a table with one of the Disney Legends or authors.
- 2 hour panel discussion with Bob Gurr, Rolly Crump, Jeff Barnes, Sam Gennawey and Garner Holt.
- VIP Meet & Greet tickets available.
- All you can eat buffet & cash bar.
- Silent auction of some very special signed art and Disney memorabilia.
- Sales of signed books and merchandise from our panelist.
- Special screening of Whimsical Imagineer, a short documentary on Rolly Crump from Director Ken Kebow.
About the Documentary:
- “Walt Disney – Master of Dreamers is a new documentary scheduled to premiere early next year that will feature Disney Legends like Rolly Crump, Bob Gurr, and Richard Sherman, along with authors Jeff Barnes (The Wisdom of Walt) Sam Gennawey (The Promise of Progress City) and animatronics pioneer Garner Holt discussing Disney’s path from the 1964 New York World’s Fair to EPCOT in Florida.”