Walt Disney World Annual Passholders are in for a few extra treats at this year’s Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, including free gifts and participation in “Thank You Thursdays.”
- According to the Walt Disney World AP page, Passholders visiting this year’s festival can pick up a free magnet featuring Mickey Mouse in a chef hat.
- These complimentary magnets can be picked up at the Festival Center, in the theatre across from The Chocolate Experience: From Bean to the Bar.
- Magnets are limited to one per passholder while supplies last and photo ID is required.
Cutting board reward
- In addition to the magnet gift, Annual Passholders who visit Epcot four times during the Festival can receive a free cutting board.
- Note that visits will be counted when you use your AP for park entry, so you’ll only need to visit the Festival Center when it’s time to pick up your reward (on your fourth visit).
- As always, cutting boards are limited to one per passholder and are only available while supplies last.
Thank You Thursdays
- This year, on select Thursdays during the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, Annual Passholders can enjoy early-access shopping events.
- During these events, APs can get early access to Epcot from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. and be among the first to purchase the newest releases of Passholder-exclusive merchandise at The Festival Center and at Mouse Gear.
- Those craving a cocktail can also purchase mimosas from the Festival Center to enjoy during the event.
- Thank You Thursdays will be held on the following dates:
- August 30, 2018
- September 20, 2018
- October 18, 2018
- Releases on these days include
- August 30: Releases will feature a Figment t-shirt and cinch sack, a beverage pitcher and 2 glasses featuring Figment and Minnie Mouse
- September 20: Releases will feature a Goofy raglan tee, a ladies fashion tee and 2 glasses featuring Mickey Mouse and a fun Festival tagline
- October 18: Releases will feature a Remy hoodie and Remy Tervis drinkware
- Registration for these events is not required, but you will need your AP and photo ID at check-in.
- Also note that Epcot attractions will not be open until 9 a.m.
Eat to the Beat AP Seating
- Lastly, from September 1st through September 30th, Annual Passholders can take advantage of dedicated seating for Eat to the Beat concerts.
- APs can pick up a wristband for dedicated seating at a same-day concert performance.
- Wristbands will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis, with distribution concluding one hour before show time or until supplies are depleted.
For more information on these and other AP benefits, visit Walt Disney World’s Annual Passholder page.