Disney Parks fans will soon be able to purchase a new series of bags from Loungefly that are inspired by classic attractions. The mini backpacks will be available in both Walt Disney World and Disneyland Parks.
- Earlier today, ABC News and Disney Style shared pictures of the adorable new backpacks coming to Disney Parks. The Loungefly bags will feature favorite rides and attractions from the parks as well as a colorful Mickey bag to mix things up.
- Mini backpacks are great for a trip to the Park, as they’re light enough to tote around with ease, and spacious enough to hold your Park essentials.
- The Haunted Mansion inspired bag is designed with the iconic wallpaper from the attraction. Spooky, fun, and subtle, this bag make for a great conversation starter.
- Simple, elegant, and cheerful, this ‘it’s a small world” backpack was inspired by the exterior facade and the smiling clock face. Disney fans will love be able to proudly display their love for Disney while reminding others that “a smile means friendship to everyone.”
- Finally, the rainbow Mickey backpack features his classic buttons on the front pouch over an ombre rainbow, while the rest of the bag is covered in colorful sequins.
- These new Disney Parks Loungefly backpacks will be arriving soon at Disneyland Resort and Walt Disney World Resort.