Fans of Halloween Horror Nights will be delighted to know that, ScaryTales: Deadly Ever After is returning to Universal Orlando Resort for this year’s event. Guests will come face to face with the Wicked Witch of the West who’s been having a little too much fun, turning fairy tale dreams into haunting nightmares.
- Universal Orlando Resort has announced their final haunted house will be ScaryTales: Deadly Ever After. The attraction returns with a new twist that includes the Wicked Witch of the West.
- After seizing control of the fairytale realm, the Wicked Witch torments treasured storybook characters in hideous and cruel alternate storylines.
- UOR’s Close Up blog reports that during development, rooms were labeled:
- “You can bet the stories you grew up on will be ending very differently within this experience. The Witch’s spell spares no one. Her influence is felt throughout the land. With so many nightmares around each turn, you’ll wish it was just a story.”
- As guests venture through this nightmarish bedtime tale, they’ll see familiar characters now turned evil including:
- Hansel and Gretel salivating for human flesh
- A splattered Humpty Dumpty
- Plus more terrifying changes
More, more, and more in 2018:
- Guests asked, and Universal granted their wishes. Two event dates have been added to Halloween Horror Nights 2018. Guests will have even more chances to brave the most intense event in history, featuring more haunted houses than ever before.
- Join the freakish fun on new nights:
- Wednesday, September 19
- Wednesday, September 26
- With 36 event nights in total, 2018 is the longest running Halloween Horror Nights in Universal history.
- Experience every horrific moment on select event nights from September 14 to November 3.
Good to know:
- Due to the event’s popularity, tickets for this year’s highly-anticipated Halloween Horror Nights should be purchased in advance. For more information and to purchase tickets and packages, visit orlando.halloweenhorrornights.com.
- Some ScaryTales: Deadly Ever After experiences may be too intense for young children and is not recommended for children under the age of 13.
Planning a trip to the Universal Resorts? Our friends at Universal Fan Travel can help you plan and book the perfect vacation.