Starting next month, Disney’s Hollywood Studios will begin offering a new special event where guests can gain early access to Toy Story Land and fill up on breakfast selections.
- Disney Early Morning Magic – Toy Story Land will kick off September 17th, with subsequent events taking place on select Mondays and Wednesdays.
- Cost is $79 + tax per adult and $69 + tax per child. Note that separate theme park admission is also required.
- Included in the event is a continental breakfast (yogurt, fruit, pastries, and assorted cereal) as well as main dishes (avocado toast or fried chicken) — each served with a cronut.
- Event guests can enjoy early access to all three Toy Story Land attractions: Slinky Dog Dash, Alien Swirling Saucers, and Toy Story Mania.
- Buzz, Woody, and Jessie will also be on-hand for photo ops.
- These events will offer early access to Toy Story Land from 7:30 a.m. to 8:45 a.m. while breakfast (which will be served at a location outside of the land) will be served from 8:30 a.m. until 10 a.m.
- To book, you can visit Disney World’s site or call (407) 827-7350.
- Also available is the Disney Early Morning Magic – Fantasyland, offered Sundays and Tuesdays at the Magic Kingdom.
- Notably, those events are $10 less than the Toy Story Land edition.