Effective September 11th, 2018, Disney Cruise Line will enact new Final Payment and Cancellation Policies for guests, with due dates depending on the length of each sailing.
Policies for Non-Suite/Non-Concierge Staterooms on 1-5 Night Cruises
- Final payments for these cruises will now be due 90 days prior to arrival (previously 75 days).
- Likewise, cancellation fees will now begin 89 days before arrival
Policies for Non-Suite/Non-Concierge Staterooms on Cruises of 6 Nights or More
- Final payments for longer cruises will now be due 120 days prior to arrival (previously 90 days).
- Cancellation fees will now begin 119 days before arrival.
Also of note
- Prior policies had special final payment dates for holiday sailings and those sailings where Embark and Debark were non-US ports. These specific policies have now be eliminated in favor of the policies above.
- Reservations made prior to September 11th, 2018 will not be affected by these changes and payments will be due as originally stated at the time of booking.