Disney has partnered with AMC to bring 5 classic Disney princess films back to the big screen this fall. Starting in September and running through October, favorite characters will once again make their way to theaters for a limited time.
- Oh My Disney shared the exciting news that Belle, Tiana, Rapunzel, Moana, and Cinderella will be returning to AMC theatres this fall for special one day engagements.
- Over the course of 5 weeks, AMC theatres will show a classic Disney princess film on starting on Fridays as part of the Dream Big, Princess festival.
- Each week will feature a new film:
- Pre-sale tickets are available now on Fandango, however the site lists Beauty and the Beast and Cinderella as the 1991 and 1950 versions.
- Pre-sale ticket are also available on AMC’s website. Their promotional materials advertise the 2017 and 2015 versions of the films.
Just for fun:
- It’s worth noting that all of these princesses will also appear–in animated form–in Ralph Breaks the Internet which will arrive in theaters on November 21.