Marvel has announced their lineups and panels for October’s New York Comic Con.
- Marvel Entertainment is descending onto New York Comic Con in full force!
- Starting Thursday, October 4 through Sunday, October 7, fandoms from dozens of genres and mediums will descend on NYC for the annual New York Comic Con.
- For all the exciting highlights and news during New York Comic Con 2018, tune in to the Marvel Livestream at Marvel.com starting Thursday, October 4th.
- Marvel will join the fun once again with an impressive lineup of panels and more from Marvel Television, Marvel New Media, Marvel Animation, Marvel Comics, Marvel Games and Marvel Themed Entertainment.
- Fans will enjoy exclusive first-look videos, star-studded signings, and incredible fan experiences at the Marvel booth.
- New York Comic Con is guaranteed to bring loads of unexpected surprises Marvel diehards won’t want to miss.
- The fan-favorite Marvel booth (#1354) will once again return with a full lineup of events touching all points of the Marvel Universe!
- Fans will be able to attend signings with their favorite Marvel stars, participate in special costume contests, and much, much more.
- The booth will be jam-packed with giveaways and exclusive Marvel merchandise, so get there early!
- Fans at New York Comic Con will be the very first to witness the highly-anticipated return of Marvel’s Daredevil, Marvel’s first Super Hero on Netflix, and the critically acclaimed Marvel’s Runaways, both on-stage at Madison Square Garden for the first time ever!
- Join the cast and producers of The Gifted at the Javits Center where they return to New York Comic Con with an exclusive first look at an all-new episode from the second season of the series.
- The always fun Marvel Animation will present a star-studded Marvel Rising panel, and the annual Marvel Animation Presents panel returns with exciting news from Marvel Animated projects and a special screening of the television film, Marvel Rising: Secret Warriors.
- Marvel Comics will be returning to the con with surprise guests, panels, giveaways, and more! Fans will be able to hear from Marvel’s top writers, artists, and editors as they talk about fan-favorite characters and the thrilling stories in the Marvel Universe today – along with a sneak peek at what’s next.
- Marvel Games will be bringing some of the hottest games to the con including Marvel Contest of Champions, Marvel Puzzle Quest, and MARVEL Battle Lines. Follow @MarvelGames on Twitter for more information coming soon!
Can’t make the Con?
- Marvel fans at home can tune-in as Marvel New Media brings fans four days of streaming coverage from New York Comic Con on Marvel.com, and Marvel social media channels.
- Join the conversation using #MarvelNYCC, and stay tuned to www.marvel.com for all the breaking news from Marvel Television at New York Comic Con.
- Follow @Marvel on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for minute-by-minute updates on all things in the MCU.