Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company’s Mickey’s 90th Anniversary Blend and their other new specialty Disney coffee blends are now available for purchase online.
- Joffrey’s announced the new flavor back in May in celebration of Mickey Mouse’s upcoming 90th birthday.
- The blend is a smooth, medium-roasted coffee that is classic and delectable.
- Joffrey’s also recently introduced two more specialty coffees as part of their co-branded Disney collection:
- French Bistro – A full-bodied dark roast
- Organic Peru Alto Mayo – A USDA Organic and Fair Trade Certified coffee.
- All three new blends can be purchased online as a trio.
- Mickey’s 90th Anniversary Blend is available now online, at Joffrey’s Disney Springs location and soon in grocery stores nationwide.
- You can order Mickey’s 90th Anniversary Blend here or all three new specialty coffees here.
What they’re saying:
- Joffrey’s CEO Ted Abrams: “The Disney Specialty Coffee Collection is enjoyed by many guests and enthusiasts who want to taste a special part of the Disney experience in the comfort of their own home. We have heard from customers looking for our Disney coffees at their local grocery store and we are excited to finally be able to offer and make these coffees available to them at select grocery stores nationwide.”
- Vice President of Disney Corporate Alliances Cathy Cline: “Offering our guests another way to enjoy the tastes and delights of their Disney park experience at home is something we’re particularly thrilled about. We’re proud to have collaborated with Joffrey’s to bring some Disney magic into kitchen pantries around the world.”
ICYMI – Mickey’s 90th Birthday News:
- ABC will celebrate Mickey’s 90th Birthday this Fall with Mickey’s 90th Spectacular, airing Sunday, November 4th
- Mickey: The True Original Expedition will open in New York City this November,
- Kenny Scharf’s Cosmic Cavern in San Francisco provided a peek at what will be seen at Mickey: The True Original Expedition.