Horror fans can up the thrills at this year’s Halloween Horror Nights with a special R.I.P. tour at Universal Studios Hollywood. With exclusive access, a buffet dinner, and front of the line passes, guests will get a truly terrifying “R.I.P.” experience.
- Universal Studios Hollywood is offer Halloween Horror Nights guests a first-class ticket to terror with their R.I.P. Tour. R.I.P. guests will enjoy a private guided tour with trolley access, a gourmet buffet dinner, unlimited Universal Express line privileges, and exclusive access to a specially-themed Stranger Things lounge.
- A premium experience that will sell out, the R.I.P. Tour is a must for guests who prefer to scare in style.
- Each R.I.P. Tour accommodates groups of 12, making it ideal for large parties or smaller mix-in groups.
- Tours last approximately 5 to 5 1/2 hours long, including dinner.
- Multiple parties will be mixed together for up to 12 guests per tour. Guests will be assigned to a tour group and tour guide upon check-in. Check-in is between 5:00pm-8:30pm.
- Guests may arrive as early as 5pm for Early Entry to enjoy available attractions independently.
- Halloween Horror Nights will run select nights from September 14-November 3. Tickets are on sale now.
Highlights of the Tour include:
- Exclusive Stranger Things experience featuring themed photo ops, props from the popular Netflix series and scare-actor make-up demonstrations
- Unlimited line privileges via Universal Express access to all mazes, Terror Tram and available rides
- Private VIP trolley transportation to backlot mazes and Terror Tram
- Reserved VIP seating at the Jabbawockeez live show
- Gourmet buffet dinner, featuring specially-themed Stranger Things foods, including appropriately named “Upside Down Sliders” at exclusive VIP Dining Room
- Two complimentary drinks
- Access to the two Lounges, including the Stranger Things themed lounge and lounge on the theme park’s lower lot
- Commemorative R.I.P. Tour credentials
- Complimentary valet parking
About Halloween Horror Nights:
- The annual fright fest brings together the sickest minds in horror to immerse guests in a living, breathing, three-dimensional world of terror inspired by TV and film’s most compelling horror properties.
- This event may be too intense for young children and is not recommended for children under the age of 13. No costumes or masks allowed.
Planning a trip to the Universal Resorts? Our friends at Universal Fan Travel can help you plan and book the perfect vacation.