Halloween is about to make a splash at SeaWorld Orlando and guests of all ages are invites to join in the fun. Favorite characters from Sesame Street will be there and festivities will of course include trick-or-treating.
- Halloween Spooktacular returns to SeaWorld Orlando this fall on September 22.
- Guests of all ages can join everyone’s favorite furry friends from Sesame Street as The Count, Elmo, Abby and others take the stage in “Sesame Street’s Countdown to Halloween.”
- Families will also enjoy a Halloween Dance Party and meet whimsical characters inspired by the sea. For this special event, children can dress in their Halloween costumes and take part in fun-filled trick-or-treating in the park.
- The daytime Halloween fun takes place every Saturday and Sunday starting September 22 through October 28, 2018 and is included with park admission. Event hours are 11 am to park close.
Halloween Spooktacular Highlights Include:
Sesame Street’s Countdown to Halloween
- Celebrate a Spooktacular Halloween at SeaWorld with The Count, Elmo, Abby, and the rest of your Sesame Street friends!
- The Count is feeling lonely this Halloween, and it’s up to you and the lovable monsters from Sesame Street to get him into the Halloween spirit. Batty bats and spooky skeletons join the fun in a song-filled stage show that invites you and your family to dance, play and sing along.
- Costumed youngsters can trick-or-treat for ghoulish goodies. Each sea-themed, trick-or-treat station features an assortment of candy favorites.
- Please join us in our efforts to protect our seas by bringing a reusable bag or Halloween bucket from home for treats.
- We will have an assortment of reusable bags, for .99¢ and up, at select locations.
Pets Ahoy Halloween
- Guests can enjoy a special Halloween version of this side-splitting show with surprise twists, and a cast of unlikely characters that will have the whole family laughing from beginning to end.
Halloween Dance Party
- Children join under-the-sea friends for a Halloween Dance Party where they can participate in line-dancing favorites as clouds of bubbles fill the evening air.
- Meet a mystical mermaid from an underwater world of fantasy. Capture the amazing moment with a Mermaid Photo Package, available for purchase at the park.
Upgrades to Your Spooktacular Day at Seaworld:
Count von Count’s Spooktacular Breakfast
- Count von Count’s Spooktacular Breakfast features a delicious buffet enjoyed with the furriest characters in town.
- This breakfast is a fun-filled experience sure to delight kids and parents alike.
- Starting at $14.99 for kids and $29.99 for adults, reservations can be made online, at the Information Counter or by calling (407) 545-5550.
Reserved Show Seating: Sesame Street’s Countdown to Halloween
- Enjoy a reserved seat at a showtime of your choice for Sesame Street’s Countdown to Halloween show at SeaWorld Orlando.
- Priced at $10 per person, guarantee a seat for a showtime of your choice.
Best Way to Play:
For Spooktacular event days on Saturdays and Sundays through October 28, children between the ages of 3 and 9 will receive a free ticket when a full-paid adult single-day ticket is purchased.
Just Around the Corner:
SeaWorld Orlando’s Praise Wave
- Praise Wave, the popular Christian music event, returns for a second time in 2018 offering guests a day of fellowship and fun at SeaWorld Orlando.
- The live concert events will take place on Saturday, September 15 featuring Michael W. Smith and Saturday, September 22 featuring Newsboys.
SeaWorld Orlando’s Christmas Celebration
- SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration is where holiday traditions are made, with delicious food, stunning live shows, delightful holiday shopping and joyous entertainment.
- SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration brings together family fun and holiday traditions on select nights, November 17 – December 31, 2018 and is included with park admission.