Disneyland Resort has announced they will be hosting a job fair on September 19th. This job fair will feature select full- and part-time roles at the Disneyland Resort.
- The Disneyland Resort will be hosting a job fair on September 19th from 9 am-4 pm at Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel.
- Full- and part-time opportunities are available in:
- Parking Services
Be Part of the Magic:
- Working at the Disneyland Resort, future cast members will join a team of 30,000 that make magic for guests every day.
- With the recent launch of Disney Aspire, the company’s new education program for hourly employees, Disney is paying 100% of the cost for all eligible hourly employees who want to pursue their education goals including:
- GED courses
- Associate’s and College degrees
- Vocational training and more
- Job fair attendees will have the chance to meet with recruiters and department leaders to ask questions and find out what it’s like to be a part of these dedicated teams.
- Qualified candidates can even apply, interview and accept an offer on site.
- This event is open to the public and candidates are encouraged to apply online in advance to reserve an appointment.
- Walk-in appointments will also be available the day of the job fair, and computers will be available to complete applications.
- Complimentary parking for those attending will be located behind Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel.
- For more information about current openings at Disneyland Resort, including full role descriptions, or to apply online, visit Disneyland.jobs/jobfair.