After teasing a return for its beloved CinéMagique attraction, today Disneyland Paris announced that show would run for a special engagement starting this December.
- CinéMagique will return to the Studio Theater at Walt Disney Studios Park starting December 1st, 2018 and is expected to run until February 3rd, 2019.
- Additionally, Disney promises that the revisited show will be “more immersive than ever.”
- More details on this special engagement are expected to be announced this fall.
- CinéMagique is a celebration of cinema and stars Martin Short and Julie Delpy.
- The show closed last year and the theatre is currently home to the Marvel Super Heroes United stage show, performing as part of the Summer of Super Heroes.
- FYI, Walt Disney Studios Park is the second gate next to Disneyland Paris.
- The park is set to expand as part of a 2 billion Euro investment that will bring Frozen, Star Wars, and Marvel to the resort.