Walt Disney World has announced a newly expanded Early Morning Magic coming to Magic Kingdom, according to Disney Parks Blog.
- The new Early Morning Magic will feature double the attractions the current event offers, including returning favorites like Seven Dwarfs Mine Train and The Many Adventures of Winnie The Pooh, as well as new additions Princess Fairytale Hall, “it’s a small world”, Mad Tea Party, Under the Sea – Journey of the Little Mermaid.
- Guests will also receive breakfast at Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe including cheese and cured meats, scrambled eggs, breakfast potatoes, pancakes and more.
- The current version of the event offers Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, The Many Adventures of Winnie The Pooh and Peter Pan’s Flight.
- Check out Jeremiah’s review of the current Early Morning Magic here.
- The current Early Morning Magic runs on select Tuesdays and Sundays through November 27.
- The new, expanded version of Early Morning Magic will run on select Tuesdays and Sundays beginning December 2.
- Early Morning Magic will cost $79 for adults and $69 for children. Regular theme park admission is also required.
- You can book your Early Morning Magic experience on the Walt Disney World website now.
ICYMI – More Disney Parks news:
- The Play Disney Parks App added spooky new experiences and wallpapers.
- Rafiki’s Planet Watch is set to close at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Disneyland Resort raised their minimum wage for cast members to $15.
- Walt Disney World has switched to date-based ticket pricing, including multi day tickets.
If you’re looking to book your Walt Disney World vacation, you can kick off 2019 by getting the most value and excitement with this offer from Mouse Fan Travel. A family of 4 can play, stay, dine and save up to $500 on a 5-night/6-day room, Magic Your Way ticket and dining plan package at a select Disney Resort hotel most nights January 1 through March 9, 2019.