Another new month, a new burger — The Edison at Disney Springs has unveiled their special creation for October: The Triple Threat Burger.
- The Triple Threat Burger starts with a juicy ground pork burger and then tops it with sliced BBQ pork loin and crispy bacon.
- With Autumn underway, the burger of the month also features a bit of fall flavor as it’s garnished with caramelized apples.
- Completing the dish, the Triple Threat is served on pretzel roll with a side of fries.
- Speaking of fall, you can pair the Triple Threat Burger with the “Hallo Hooch” — a blend of Redemption Rye, Bailey’s Pumpkin Spice, Domaine de Canton, and Cinnamon Cordial shaken over ice and topped with ground cinnamon.
- Later this month, The Edison will also host a Nightmare Before Christmas-themed Halloween Soiree.
- For more on these items and the Burger of the Month series, be sure to visit The Edison’s website.