Walt Disney World’s Caribbean Beach Resort continues to unveil new and exciting changes during its refurbishment, and they have recently announced a new activity for tweens and teens. ‘The Unsolved Mysteries of Barefoot Bay’ will send youths on a cruise around the Bay for an evening of adventurous entertainment.
- Walt Disney World has just introduced a new recreational activity at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort for guests ages 10 to 16.
- Tweens and Teens are invited aboard an evening adventure cruise on Barefoot Bay to investigate the mysteries of pirates of the past.
- During ‘The Unsolved Mysteries of Barefoot Bay,’ guests will experience an evening of immersive storytelling during this interactive boating scavenger hunt.
- They will embark on a quest to unravel the mystery of Captain Calico’s disappearance by solving puzzles and collecting clues.
Good to know:
- This experience is available on Thursdays from 8:00 pm to 9:30 pm to guests ages 10 to 16.
- Guests can book this experience by calling (407) WDW-PLAY or (407) 939-7529.
- Advance reservations are recommended.
- The cost is $39 per person, plus tax.
- A snack is provided.
- Guests may check in for this activity at Barefoot Bay Bike Works.
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort has been undergoing a major refurbishment and redesign.
- The Resort has recently reopened Old Port Royale. The section of the hotel features a brand new check-in and concierge area with lounge style seating, a new souvenir and supply shop, and three exciting new dining options.
- In mid September, the Resort announced some of the new menu offerings coming to Centertown Marketplace.
- Along with offering The Unsolved Mysteries of Barefoot Bay, Caribbean Beach Resort also has daily kids-only Pirate Cruises for those ages 4-12.