The Disney Parks official Twitter posted that Sister Hazel will be performing this weekend for the Eat to the Beat concert series at Epcot’s Foods & Wine Festival.
- This afternoon, Disney Parks Twitter shared a tweet that Sister Hazel will be performing during this weekend’s Eat to the Beat concert series.
- Sister Hazel also tweeted saying, “SURPRISE!! Last minute booking at EAT TO THE BEAT CONCERT SERIES! See you Saturday EPCOT!”
- The group Smash Mouth was originally scheduled to play this weekend. In a tweet to fans in Ontario, Canada, Smash Mouth says their “singer had an emergency illness that required hospitalization.”
- Later, the band released a similar tweet regarding their Epcot cancelation.
- No other information has been given at this time.
— Disney Parks (@DisneyParks) October 11, 2018
SURPRISE!! Last minute booking at EAT TO THE BEAT CONCERT SERIES! See you Saturday EPCOT! https://t.co/pn9JMiI3uH
— Sister Hazel (@SisterHazelBand) October 11, 2018
It is with great regret that we will be unable to perform at Disney’s Epcot Center for “Eat to the Beat” this Saturday(13)& Sunday(14th). Our singer Steve had an emergency illness that required his hospitalization. We look forward to rescheduling this performance in 2019.
— Smash Mouth (@smashmouth) October 11, 2018