With today’s launch of Walt Disney World’s new date-based ticket pricing, some other changes have gone into effect as well. Annual Passports pricing has increased as well as standard parking at each of the theme parks. Here’s a look at the new pricing to experience the magic.
- Today marked the official launch of Walt Disney World’s new date-based ticket pricing. Going forward, tickets will be priced according to the time of year and expected crowd levels.
- Additionally, Walt Disney World has raised the prices on Annual Passports for both Florida residents and non-residents.
New Annual Passport Pricing (as of October 16, 2018)
- Starting today, guests can expect to pay the new prices listed below (plus tax) for Annual Passports to Walt Disney World.
- All pricing applies to Passports for guests 3 years of age and older.
- As with previous years, Florida residents can purchase select Passports at a lower cost than non-residents.
|Ticket Type||Previous Price||New Price|
|Premier Pass (Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts)||$1,579||$1,579|
|Platinum Plus Pass||$949||$994|
|Platinum Plus Pass (FL Resident)||$829||$849|
|Platinum Pass (FL Resident)||$729||$749|
|Gold Pass (FL Resident and DVC Members)||$589||$609|
|Silver Pass (FL Resident)||$439||$479|
|Weekday Select (FL Resident)||$289||$319|
|Epcot After 4 Annual Pass (FL Resident)||$279||$289|
|Water Park Annual Pass||$130||$130|
|Water Park After 2p Annual Pass (FL Resident)||$75||$79|
New Parking Pricing (as of October 16, 2018)
|Parking||Previous Price||New Price|