Another magical holiday season is nearly upon us and along with it, Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party. One of this year’s party exclusives is the special edition Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom card inspired by Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room.
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party is returning to Magic Kingdom on select nights in November and December and Disney Parks Blog shared the news about this year’s special edition Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom card.
- Party guests will have the chance to pick up the special edition game card featuring the magical birds from Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room.
- Starting on November 8 party guests can stop by the Firehouse on Main Street U.S.A. to pick up this party exclusive.
Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room Sorcerers Card:
- According to Imagineer Jonathan Ackley, the story behind this year’s party exclusive card is that Merlin the Magician became enchanted with a quartet of caroling birds down in the tropics and decided to create this magical spell.
- Jonathan Ackley: “These charismatic avian performers inspired Merlin to create a new charm to give his acolytes for the year’s holiday celebration. The Disney Villains will need to watch out, or they’ll end up with egg on their faces!”
Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom:
- This interactive game, allows guests to team up with Merlin to help defeat scheming Disney Villains who wish to take over Magic Kingdom Park.
- Guests locate villain hideouts throughout the park and visit magic portals where they use special spell cards to ward off the villain’s attack.
- Each spell card stars a different Disney character, each with their own unique powers.
- To get starts on the fun, guests can visit the Firehouse on Main Street, U.S.A., where they’ll be able to pick up complimentary spell cards and maps.
- Additional cards can be purchased at select merchandise locations throughout Magic Kingdom.
More Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom:
- Guests attending Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party can pick up a special party exclusive card too. This year’s special edition card features the famous Orange Bird and his one-of-a-kind juice-o lanterns!