WDW Radio and our friends at Mouse Fan Travel are inviting all adventurers and world travelers to join them next fall on an amazing adventure. The two Disney enthusiasts have secured an exclusive deal for an adult only Adventures by Disney trip to Japan.
- Guests looking to explore the globe are invited to join Mouse Fan Travel and WDW Radio for an Adults Only Adventures by Disney trip to Japan.
- Mouse Fan Travel has teamed up with WDW Radio to secure this adults only group date, at a rate of up to $1000 off per person, to experience the history and enchantment of Japan.
- The trip will take place October 13–23, 2019.
- All guests must be at least 18 years of age to participate in the adult only trip.
Dates and Rates
|10/13/2019 – 10/23/2019||$10,499||Adult Exclusive|
- Rates are per guest based on double occupancy. Ask for single rate and availability.
Trip at a Glance:
- Arrive: Kansai International Airport (KIX) OR Osaka International Airport (ITM)
- Depart: Narita International Airport (NRT) OR Haneda Airport (HND)
- Hyatt Regency Kyoto
- Hotel Associa Takayama Resort
- Hilton Odawara Resort & Spa
- The Peninsula Tokyo
- 10 Breakfasts
- 5 Lunches
- 7 Dinners
- Rickshaw Tour – Tour Kyoto’s Arashiyama district and the Bamboo Forest in a traditional rickshaw.
- Kyoto Dinner and Show – Feast in an elegant setting, meet a Maiko and try your hand at Samurai sword play.
- Origami Crane Folding in Hiroshima – Celebrate peace and fold a unique paper crane, then add it to the museum’s collection.
- Bento Box-Making – Make an authentic Japanese bento box at a local cooking school—then enjoy your delectable creation.
- Hozugawa River Boat Ride – Take in the enchanting scenery that surrounds you on an exhilarating ride on the Hozugawa River.
- Sumo Experience & Museum – Discover the ancient sport of sumo wrestling and see a live demonstration.
- Shirakawa-go Village – Visit this serene, traditional mountain village that provides a rare look at life in pre-modern Japan.
- Rural Japan Bike Ride – Enjoy a leisurely bike through the farms and rice fields of Japan’s scenic countryside.
- CupNoodles Museum – Find inspiration at this interactive museum honoring the popular ramen dish and its creator.
- Hama Rikyu Gardens & Tea House – Experience a matcha tea ceremony in this Zen-inspired garden setting.
- Shinto Shrines & Buddhist Temples – Learn the history of some of Japan’s iconic shrines and temples.
- Taiko Drumming – Keep the beat as you learn to play taiko, a Japanese tradition that dates backs centuries.
- Extend Your Adventure – Ask about adding a stay the Tokyo Disney Resort too!
Good to know:
- Prices are per person based on double occupancy.
- Airfare to and from destination is not included in our land package prices.
- All prices are in U.S. dollars.
- Your land package pricing will be confirmed and guaranteed once we receive your 10% of the vacation package price per person deposit, except where price increases may result from increases in government taxes or fees.
- Guests added to your party after the booking are priced at the prevailing rate at the time they are added.
- Room configurations are subject to availability. Please see “Notes on Accommodations” for room configurations.
Other Disney Vacation Offers:
- Book early and save up to 25%, or Play, Stay, Dine, and Save with these two exciting new offers available to guests planing a Disney Vacation.
- The Ultimate Disney Christmastime package is on sale now! Guests will experience exclusive Park access, Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, and more during a December 2018 visit.
- Save on select 2019 Adventures by Disney experiences when booking now through March 15, 2019.