The Walt Disney Company and Whirlpool Corporation have announced a partnership making Whirlpool brand the Official Kitchen and Laundry Appliance of Disney Resorts.
- Whirlpool and Disney announced today that the home appliance brand will be the Official Kitchen and Laundry Appliance of Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort.
- With this new relationship, Whirlpool brand’s innovative lines of kitchen and laundry products will now have a presence in select Disney Vacation Club Villas at Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort.
- Guests staying in these villas will have access to appliances such as:
- Microwave ovens
- Clothes washers
- Clothes dryers
- One bedroom or larger accommodations at Disney Vacation Club properties include full kitchens as well as clothes washers and dryers that help members feel at home while they experience a Disney vacation.
- Whirlpool appliances will also be used to outfit the Culinary Stage for cooking demonstrations at Epcot International Food & Wine Festival at Walt Disney World Resort and Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival at Disneyland Resort.
- In addition, Whirlpool will align with Disney Digital Network to create exciting custom food and cooking based content throughout Disney’s family of digital networks.
What they’re saying:
- Carlos Castro, vice president of Disney Corporate Alliances: “As a leader in their industry, Whirlpool is a household name that has been helping consumers care for their families for over a century. Introducing Whirlpool’s thoughtfully designed appliances into our Disney Vacation Club properties will give Guests the perfect opportunity to experience Whirlpool products first-hand.”
- Rob Sundy, senior director of brands for Whirlpool Corporation, North American Region: “As one of the world’s most beloved brands, Disney offers the perfect platform for our leading brands to better connect with consumers across the country. We look forward to bringing our purposeful innovation to these iconic Disney destinations.”