Atom Tickets has reportedly announced a team-up with Disney Movie Rewards, combining the two loyalty programs with a special launch offer for Disney’s Ralph Breaks the Internet.
- Atom customers will now be able to link their Disney Movie Rewards membership to their Atom Rewards membership, automatically earning them points for eligible Disney ticket purchases.
- Disney Movie Rewards will also periodically include special offers in collaboration with Atom Tickets.
- In celebration of the theatrical release of Disney’s Ralph Breaks the Internet, Atom users will receive 50 bonus Disney Movie Rewards points when they link their Atom Rewards and Disney Movie Rewards accounts.
- Users will receive 50 Disney Movie Rewards points for every 2D ticket purchased and 75 for every premium ticket purchased.
- Other benefits of Disney Movie Rewards include:
- Access to special rewards
- And more
- Atom Tickets has partnered with other loyalty programs like AMC Stubs and Regal Crown Club, but this collaboration with Disney Movie Rewards marks their first partnership with a studio reward program.
What they’re saying:
- Allison Checchi, COO of Atom Tickets: “Disney movies have been breaking sales records on Atom all year with blockbusters such as Black Panther and Incredibles 2 which shows that our users have been among the millions of people that rushed to see them in theaters. Through this new collaboration with Disney Movie Rewards, we’re fueling moviegoing behavior and rewarding the love consumers have for Disney’s storytelling while powering offers that drive loyalty to their unparalleled franchises.”
ICYMI – More Ralph Breaks the Internet news:
- In celebration of the pre-sale of tickets for Ralph Breaks the Internet, Disney has released another clip from the film.
- Imagine Dragons will be performing their new song, “Zero” on the red carpet of the Ralph Breaks the Internet world premiere.
- Twitter users share their reactions to Disney’s latest film.