Ralph Breaks the Internet will hold its world premiere on Monday night, and if that’s not exciting enough, Imagine Dragons will be performing their new song, “Zero”—written for the film— on the red carpet.
- Imagine Dragons will perform their new single, “Zero” on the red carpet for the world premiere of Ralph Breaks the Internet.
- Fans can catch the band’s performance on Monday evening on Jimmy Kimmel Live.
- The band announced their appearance on Twitter along with a picture of them in the film:
these guys in Disney’s “Ralph Breaks the Internet” look a little familiar… we’ll be playing our new song “Zero” on the red carpet during this Monday’s world premiere. watch it on Jimmy Kimmel Live this Monday at 11:35 |10:35c. pic.twitter.com/2TzeyyXdiR
— Imagine Dragons (@Imaginedragons) November 2, 2018
More Ralph Breaks the Internet:
- Some lucky fans had the honor of seeing the film on Friday night and gladly shared their first impressions of the sequel. Check out our social reactions round up for more about this movie.
- To celebrate Internet Day, Disney shared an exclusive new clip of the film, and actress Sarah Silverman to a moment to wish Happy Birthday to the world wide web.
- Last week, Imagine Dragons’ released the music video for “Zero.”
- Wreck-It Ralph and Venellope von Schweetz will be returning to Disney parks this fall to meet and greet with guests.