Mickey Mouse is no stranger to the camera, but Disney’s new collaboration with Polaroid is giving us something a little bit different. Oh My Disney gave a look at the new Mickey Mouse-inspired Polaroid camera.
- Disney and Polaroid launched the Mickey Mouse 90th Anniversary Polaroid collection.
- The collection includes a Mickey Mouse-themed Polaroid 600 camera and special film with Mickey-printed borders.
- The new film is available now but the camera will be coming soon.
- The new camera comes just in time for the opening of “Mickey: The True Original Exhibition” in New York City on November 8.
ICYMI – More Mickey’s 90th news:
- Get an inside look at the special “90 Years of Magic with Mickey” event at Disneyland Paris.
- Take a look at some of the most notable Twitter reactions to ABC’s Mickey’s 90th Spectacular from Sunday night.
- The rag & bone x Disney Mickey Mouse made its debut recently on shopDisney and rag & bone’s website.
- Disney announced the layout for “Mickey: The True Original Exhibition” coming to New York City this month.