As if visiting Disneyland Resort in Paris wasn’t magic enough, a new PANDORA Disney app has been launched sending guest on a scavenger hunt where they can win actual PANDORA charms.
- Disney fans and jewelry lovers can play and win limited edition Mickey 90 PANDORA charms.
- Several of the limited edition Mickey 90 charms have been hidden throughout France and it’s up to fans to find them.
- Using a new PANDORA Disney app designed for this special contest, fans scan 5 stickers at PANDORA retail shops for a chance to win.
- As guests scan the stickers in PANDORA shops, they’ll find themselves propelled into the fun world of Mickey 90 Mouse Party via videos of Mickey and his friends through different times at the Disneyland Paris Resort.
- Five scenes in augmented reality follow one another before guests find out if they’ve won the Mickey 90 charm!
- The contest has already begun and runs through November 18.
- The free app is available now and can be download the App Store and Google Play.
- Guests visiting Disneyland Paris can stop by the Hollywood Jewel Box boutique at Walt Disney Studios Park to get started and hopefully win!
How to Play:
Download the application PANDORA Disney and live a unique interactive experience in your PANDORA shop!
- Go to your PANDORA store
- Open the app on your smartphone or tablet
- Scan the Disneyland Paris / PANDORA visuals, from number 1 to number 5
- Unlock the exclusive content WORLD’S BIGGEST MOUSE PARTY in augmented reality an discover Mickey Mouse like you’ve never seen him before
- At the end of the experience, you can have the chance to win the PANDORA Mickey 90 charm in limited edition!
More Disneyland Paris:
- We had the incredible good fortune to join InsidEars for a magical celebration of Mickey Mouse and his 90 year history. Bekah recaps the day’s events and shares some awesome pictures of the main mouse and his pals.
- A new FastPass option has been introduced at the Resort allowing guests to enjoy more attractions on a timeline that best fits with their schedule. There are two add-on options for guests that include up to nine attractions.