Everyone wants to celebrate Mickey’s 90th anniversary and the latest company to join in the fun, is Verizon. Young fans will love this special edition GizmoWatch that features the lovable Mickey Mouse.
- Verizon and Disney have unveiled a special edition GizmoWatch in honor of Mickey’s 90th anniversary.
- Verizon’s popular kids wearable is now available in two new Mickey Mouse-themed bands and features Disney wallpaper, icons and activity reward screens.
- The GizmoWatch Mickey Mouse 90th Anniversary Edition is available for purchase on verizonwireless.com, using the My Verizon app, and in Verizon stores.
- This unique wearable was created with kids in mind.
- Designed for children ages 3 to 11, GizmoWatch offers parents peace of mind that their little ones are safe while giving kids a smart watch that looks cool and is fun to use.
- GizmoWatch is powered by Verizon’s 4G LTE network, so parents can be sure that calls and texts will get to their children while they are on the go. The watch can receive phone calls from up to 10 numbers that parents choose.
- Kids will stay entertained with a fitness and hopscotch tracker, so they can count up their steps for the day and compete against friends.
- The watch also inspires fun with a voice changer that lets your child transform their voice into a robot and an assortment of different characters.
- GizmoWatch’s long battery life can last up to four days (depending on usage).
- Parents are always in control, and can pause all watch activity in the moment (during dinner) or at specific times every day (between 8:00am-3:00pm when the kids are in school).