This morning, at D23’s Destination D event, Disney’s Chairman of Parks, Experiences and Consumer Products, Bob Chapek, offered updates and announcements on numerous projects coming to Epcot at Walt Disney World.
- First, it was revealed that the official name of the Ratatouille ride coming to Epcot’s France Pavilion is Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure.
- Also in France, a Beauty and the Beast sing-along created by Don Hahn will join Impressions de France in the pavilion.
- Across World Showcase, the Canada Pavilion will be updating their O Canada! CircleVision film.
- Turing to entertainment, an all-new nighttime spectacular opening in 2020 will celebrate Disney Music worldwide.
- According to the Disney Parks Blog, “the new nighttime spectacular will celebrate how Disney music inspires people around the world, and will feature massive floating set pieces, custom-built LED panels, choreographed moving fountains, lights, pyrotechnics and lasers.”
- However, before that new show debuts, Epcot Forever — featuring classic Epcot tunes — will debut in Fall 2019 for a limited time.
- For more Disney Parks announcements from Destination D, be sure to check out our tag page.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Walt Disney World travel planning