This morning, guests visiting Disney Springs at Walt Disney World could be among the first to check out the Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill as the new location soft opened.
- Located in the Town Center area of Disney Springs, Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill promises to “modernize the traditional ‘bar and grill’ concept in a setting inspired by traditional farmhouses with a touch of elegance.”
- The 250-seat restaurant provides a warm and casual environment in the heart of Disney Springs and also includes a 24-person patio seating area with a pizza bar and a walk-up window where guests can order a selection of gelato and homemade pastries.
- The menu for the location features some of the chef’s signature dishes such as pizzas from a wood-burning oven, handmade pastas, steak and seafood with some Meditteranean influence thrown in for good measure.
- Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill can be found in a new location, next to the Coca-Cola store and across from Chicken Guy.
- Wolfgang Puck Grand Café, formerly located in the West Side of Disney Springs, closed last year.
- Wolfgang Puck Express can still be found in the Marketplace area of Disney Springs.
- Check out more photos of the new Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill below:
What they’re saying:
- Celebrity chef Wolfgang Puck: “We are very excited to be returning to Disney Springs with Bar & Grill concept. The restaurant is a perfect fit for the area and we look forward to bringing our cuisine to locals and all of the visitors to this area as well. My team and our partners all have something fresh to introduce and we cannot wait to see it flourish.”