Disneyland Resort is offering a special gift to guests and that they don’t have to wait to open. Those planning a trip to Disneyland in 2019 can take advantage of a special limited time offer that’s truly magical.
- The Disney Parks Blog has announced a limited time ticket offer along with a special hotel offer for guests visiting the Disneyland Resort.
- With the holidays just around the corner, now is the perfect time to give the gift of Disney magic.
- For a limited time in 2019, guests can visit a Disneyland Resort theme park for $70 per day with the purchase of a three-day, one-park per day ticket.
- This special ticket offer also includes one Magic Morning, an early morning admission option to Disneyland park, on select mornings.
- The ticket offer is available for purchase online today, and may be used for visits January 7 through May 23, 2019 (blockout dates of April 14-22 apply).
- Four- and five-day ticket options, as well as Park Hopper tickets are also available and can be booked through May 18, 2019.
Special offer at Disneyland Resort Hotels:
- Guests looking to play and stay in the heart of the magic, can enjoy special room-only offers at the Hotels of the Disneyland Resort:
- Save up to 25% on premium rooms and 20% on standard rooms at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa and Disneyland Hotel
- Save up to 10 % on most rooms at Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel
- These offers are good for select Sunday through Thursday nights between January 6 and April 11, 2019.
- Guests may book now through March 16, 2019.
What’s new in 2019:
- Now is the perfect time to book a magical vacation at the “happiest place on Earth” as Disneyland prepares to introduce some fun events.
- Get Your Ears On – A Mickey and Minnie Celebration, will include exciting new entertainment at Disneyland park, and limited-time food, beverage and merchandise offerings.
- Plus a new show, Mickey’s Mix Magic, will make its debut and Mickey’s Soundsational Parade will return with some fun surprises.
- Additionally, the Resort will also commemorate the Year of the Pig during the return of the Lunar New Year celebration.
- In spring 2019 experience California-inspired cuisine and beverages at Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival.